Sunday, August 30, 2009

My 40th Birthday Tour

Most of you know may know this already, however I'm in the middle of crazy travel time which I've done to myself. However it's been fun so far!

- CC's 40th Bday Weekend in DC: included staying at fabulous house, helping out with Saturday picnic (which involved a fabulous roasted pig), Saturday evening at W in downtown DC with fab roof view of mall. Relaxing and eating with many friends.

- Las Vegas with Lady W and her guy P. Stayed at Paris, walked a lot, gambled little, saw "O" which was fabulous. Wonderful pedicure! Had good dinner last night and just back tonight

- This coming week, Labor Day weekend which ends with my actual birthday. Will be in FLL with my darling sister. Really looking forward to it.

Work is nuts and I'm tired of it. Nothing new there.

No comments: