Had nice weekend in Texas with family, even got to San Antonio for part of a day for lunch with cousins. Great margaritas and so nice to be in touch with more family. Had pictures which ended up ok, though I was having horrible hair day. Even next day, hair was easier (have bad hair anyway).
Tons to do and already thinking of next trip in June - a week on my own! As I mentionned earlier, a pal suggested I do a get away on my own and found a place. Totally one of those google impulse things, going to Cape Hatteras, NC. Staying four nights at a B&B overlooking the Pamlico sound. Looks cushy but not too much and very islandy. On the way down going to spend night with cousins outside of Raleigh. Been too long since I've seen them. Way back, spending night at the R's, be great to hang with that family. All I can think about it what books I'll bring to read, things to listen on drive down and looking at the water. Hope to use this time for some real relaxation and contemplations. Really reboot and do some hard thinking about what I want. Maybe it's the age thing, just feels like time.
Planning other trips, so far DC area for CC's birthday, still don't know what to do about mine. Dream would be fabulous dinner with friends and family, most of whom don't live near me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment