After quick/yet fun weekend trip back in Columbus. And the gray raining days have started. Plus work is chaos - moving my office on Friday and the market environment has everyone stressed.
Great time in ATL with the very hospitable K's and their kitties! Thai food for dinner and unfortunatly hostess, ETK was under the weather. So generous and kind of the K's and made an easy start to weekend.
Drove down Saturday to Vidalia. Didn't request it but the car had satellite radio and GPS. Sort of helpful yet confusing. Not too mention terrible directions from mapquest. Eventually made in time to have visit time with Aunt Rae and family. Great dinner and fun time. Place had great wine options and I think everyone had good dinner. I enjoyed excellent chicken dish after buffalo quail, lobster croquettes, brie and various dips for appetizers.
Had to leave early and went more direct way back to Atlanta, flight was actually early and back in Cbus by 2pm. Met pals for dinner and cocktails then saw Robin Williams. Very funny - had fun with politics "Where did John McCain find her - "Project Runningmate?". So lots done and now back to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hahahaha - project runningmate! that's awesome!!!
Glad you dropped in for a visit. You are certainly welcome any time! We really enjoyed it. Sorry I wasn't the best hostess ever. Next time I'll try to be (1) more prepared and (2) well. :)
You were just fine! No worries - I'm low maintenance (I hope!).
Thanks again - it was a relaxing visit!
Post a Comment